Just be you


●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●
●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

LOOK at her she is a NATURAL BEAUTY

Natural beauty is better because it's natural? Not everyone can be beautiful but when a girl can look beautiful without a stitch of makeup on, that's real (physical) beauty. Natural beauty is seen as better because you can actually spot the girls who are truly beautiful without makeup. And makeup wasn't made to make you look pretty, it was made to enhance your NATURAL features so that they can shine. And no matter how much makeup you cake on some girls, they will never have physical beauty. If your confidence comes from the crap on your face you're getting the wrong idea. And who's to say every girl who likes the natural look thinks she's hot stuff? I don't think I'm gorgeous. I don't "parade around" wrapped up in myself. But I also don't wear much more than a little concealer and a coat of mascara. I think being true to your natural features whether they be beautiful or not is more beautiful than anything. Hiding behind a mask of face paint is not beauty at all.
she only has a tiny 

◕‿◕




0 comments:

Post a Comment


up