Why you are beautiful

The way they carry themselves and their personalities- inside is really beautiful even thur they ugly outside because sooner it will show/glows out! A gorgeous person but cruelty personality will soon be spoiled ...believe me , I have seen that before. They are easily to be forgotten and gotten uglier while nerd girl in school getting prettier and noticed. 

A lot people say I am beautiful with the way I am always forgiving and sweet , it makes them pay attention at me in spotlight and wanna be more like me because some ladies think it make them prettier if they wear sexy clothes or makeup but it doesn't. Clothes don't make "you" You are the responsible for action so you should know the kindness is only way.


I like the person that I am and the kind way that I treat others.
I appreciate the looks that my mother gave me.
I focus on the aspects of my appearance that I like.
I enhance my positives and downplay my perceived negatives with makeup.
My hair, makeup and clothing expresses my personality and I dress for myself.


Wisdom is beautiful.


0 comments:

Post a Comment


up